Monday, December 15, 2008

Anonymous comments

I hate anonymous comments on blogs.
I think people who are scared to even reveal their identity are not entitled to comment on anyone.

Today I got a comment on my other blog saying I am discussing sensitive family matters which are personal when nobody asks me to do that.

To be frank; no one ever asked me to blog about anything.
Its my will and wish and I dont need to think about others unless and untill I blog on anything which is objectionably vulgar.

I would like to thank that Anonymous blogger beacuse I have disabled Anonymous commenting now on my blog.

2 Comments:

Blogger Satish Bolla said...

i completely agree with u

Sun Feb 01, 10:49:00 PM PST  
Blogger Durga Chichili said...

absolutely right!!

Thu May 06, 09:59:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counter